Monday, March 4, 2013

$! What Men Don't Want Women To Know: The Secrets, The Lies, The Unspoken Truth






Produktinformation

  • Anzahl der Produkte: 1
  • Einband: Gebundene Ausgabe

Kundenrezensionen

Hilfreichste Kundenrezensionen

4 von 4 Kunden fanden die folgende Rezension hilfreich.
4Very funny because it's ALL true, I'm embarrased to admit
Von Ein Kunde
Any man that reads this will love it because it is all true. All of the manipluative moves and all of the "track-covering" strategies you secretely use are common knowledge to these guys.

4 von 4 Kunden fanden die folgende Rezension hilfreich.
1I wouldn't want my real name attached to this book either!
Von Ein Kunde
What a pitiful excuse for a book-Clearly designed to make a buck. Basically, these "anonymous" authors believe men are little more than animals when it comes to sex. While some men are like that, they stereotype all men- saying no exceptions, etc. The only men these guys can talk about for certain are themselves and maybe their creepy friends. I pity any woman who gets involved with them, they are the only ones that I hope do read this book!

2 von 2 Kunden fanden die folgende Rezension hilfreich.
5PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!
Von Ein Kunde
I could have written this book. It confirmed all of my thoughts! My husband thinks I am nuts and I was delighted to have others back up my opinions and feelings about men. I have just recently married after 20 years, being a single mom raising two children on my own. During my 20 years of dating, I have encountered many relationships, which all fit the characteristics of the men described in this book. I have been told, I should write a book about my experiences. Many of them would mirror Smith and Doe's beliefs.

All 59 Kundenrezensionen anzeigen ...


Kaufen What Men Don't Want Women To Know: The Secrets, The Lies, The Unspoken Truth

This Page is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.de
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.

share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
$! What Men Don't Want Women To Know: The Secrets, The Lies, The Unspoken Truth Reviewed by Lek on Monday, March 4, 2013 Rating: 4.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive